FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Production quality is nice. But one of your layered snares is from an old break and I can hear it phasing slightly. The bassline is nice and subby how it should be. Try and automate a filter on your bassline so it has more of a characteristic in your your drums. It'll give it more of a flow and make it less repetitive. Also, there is no punch in your kick or your snare. - It rolls really nice with your hats and such, but it just needs that little more beef to bounce it to some big chill tune. I understand and hear what you've tried to accomplish and you've nearly nailed it big time. But it just needs a little more work. Do work on it yet though if you ever do decide to change something.

Do it in a few weeks time when you're mind is fresh from the original idea you had. Also D&B shouldn't really be repetitive as it has many variations on the 4/8/16/34/64 bars within your structure of loops, basslines, leads, etc.

I love what you've done, I really do. I want to hear it at a more professional standard, however. - Hence why I have took my time to aid you in your accomplishments. :)

Big tune, but needs bigger variations! - Listen to an Evol Intent track or something and see what he does in his variations as a small guide or something.

Once again, well done. :)

ACV (Matrix Quote+Hstyle) ACV (Matrix Quote+Hstyle)

It's great, but a little to much high-end. But that could be down to my headphones or possibly your premaster. The structure is good. I can follow it easily, so that's very a bad thing. Production skills in general is good. Sound design is good, over all everything is good. Lost of variations, too.

Well done! 4.5

FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa] FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa]

Happy & a good listen.

Everything is were it should be but your bass channel needs turning down a little & your high end needs a bit more power in it. & instead of using 1 snare, layer'em up with several & compress the shit out of them.

Everything is perfect you just need to do a couple of tweaks. and maybe some sidechain on your drum kick at around 30ms-40ms & your good to go. ;)

I like it so 5/5 & refreshing 9

Short Polka Dots Short Polka Dots

Like a machine gun

You like kick drums dont you &/or Delay on kick drums....?
As i have to leave constructive criticism, dont over use kick drums, i liked your little breakdown with the synth, thats about all i liked in this drum & bass track.

{Flames Of Fury} {Flames Of Fury}

Muddy beat

You have a muddy beat, try compression & distortion on it, kick drum should be mono not stereo. :)

Good stuff. no reverb on the guitar, try popping alittle on so it sounds more realistic :P

HakitaSasaki responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Blood moon. Stalagmite Blood moon. Stalagmite

Since when?

Since when could you play the Piano like this dude!

2:11 - Fin: Awesome, my favorite because of your great precision.
0:30: lovely, just the way it should be.

Keep this up dude!

yay :D
your enthusiasm is awesome! and yay for the number ten! =D WOOT WOOT!

futurama A'cappella futurama A'cappella

I love it

Its great Stag, just make your kick drum in your voice sound more thick & powerful by using pressure in your mouth from the air & pierce it through by relaxing your cheeks & using your lips to create the energy leaving your mouth. Then it should be much more cool. :P

But still, Its AWESOME!

Stalagmite responds:

i simulated such an effect in the "just cant wait to be king". thanks though :D and 10! YAY!

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

Awesome!

You legend dude!

Make more like this. :P

Stalagmite responds:

i just may do that sir! :D you are just like a good bra... you are uplifting and you give me plenty of support :D

Sanguine Essence Sanguine Essence

Good job

Really done well for a punch on the kick drum, my only advice is on Velocities on the piano & then your pretty much sorted & have a good track!

Structure is very nice,
Engining is very good too,
Melodics need a little bit of work but its an all around good track.

Well done buddy!!!

JebusAndTheHolyYoses responds:

Thanks!
I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the advice

Aeronautics Aeronautics

Good job!

Why are people so obsessed with that annoying Amen Break. no originality involved in it anymore its over used!

Any, great 64's going on most people dont actually no the structures of IDM like you do, Musically an Aroma of Feelings & Technical Talents involved in such Spaces & Dynamics of Structure!

You've done a really job here & to be honest your whole engineering skills are fantastic!
I'd have this playing when i see my one true love. You really done a superb job!

Quarl responds: