Propaganda Collab Propaganda Collab

I didn't like it at all

I think it should of had more effort into it. Princeflea should of done something better than this. It seems like a ten year old has use MS-Paint & decided it was the best idea ever.
I thought he was a good artist?

Guitar Stop Motion:TTFAF! Guitar Stop Motion:TTFAF!

This is

Funny, I like it.

p.s Stalagmite smells funny...

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

I liked your style

Your a good artist, you have a good eye for concept & i enjoyed watching this, black & white really standed out with what you were trying to get across. I love dark style animations & comics & you pulled your idea off very well.

However, your frame work could of been a little more smooth but by me saying that I'm just being picky & your time to make this would of taken you quite some time so 9/10 & 5/5 for your effort & artistic ideas of being original.

This reminded me of Shakespear quite a lot.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it
Shakespeare was a pretty good, but he's no Tarantino! :3

FUSION - Ayatori FUSION - Ayatori

Production quality is nice. But one of your layered snares is from an old break and I can hear it phasing slightly. The bassline is nice and subby how it should be. Try and automate a filter on your bassline so it has more of a characteristic in your your drums. It'll give it more of a flow and make it less repetitive. Also, there is no punch in your kick or your snare. - It rolls really nice with your hats and such, but it just needs that little more beef to bounce it to some big chill tune. I understand and hear what you've tried to accomplish and you've nearly nailed it big time. But it just needs a little more work. Do work on it yet though if you ever do decide to change something.

Do it in a few weeks time when you're mind is fresh from the original idea you had. Also D&B shouldn't really be repetitive as it has many variations on the 4/8/16/34/64 bars within your structure of loops, basslines, leads, etc.

I love what you've done, I really do. I want to hear it at a more professional standard, however. - Hence why I have took my time to aid you in your accomplishments. :)

Big tune, but needs bigger variations! - Listen to an Evol Intent track or something and see what he does in his variations as a small guide or something.

Once again, well done. :)

ACV (Matrix Quote+Hstyle) ACV (Matrix Quote+Hstyle)

It's great, but a little to much high-end. But that could be down to my headphones or possibly your premaster. The structure is good. I can follow it easily, so that's very a bad thing. Production skills in general is good. Sound design is good, over all everything is good. Lost of variations, too.

Well done! 4.5

FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa] FFX_Battle_Theme [Box-Killa]

Happy & a good listen.

Everything is were it should be but your bass channel needs turning down a little & your high end needs a bit more power in it. & instead of using 1 snare, layer'em up with several & compress the shit out of them.

Everything is perfect you just need to do a couple of tweaks. and maybe some sidechain on your drum kick at around 30ms-40ms & your good to go. ;)

I like it so 5/5 & refreshing 9

Zombie Walk Animated Zombie Walk Animated

Great animation/gif skills

One liner: Great bit of animating & drawing style

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks.

Keepin' that portal clean Keepin' that portal clean

Epic

I don't no how you didn't win, I entered too but this was a beast!
This should of at least got 6-7th